Friday, November 12, 2010

Edublog Award Nominations

This will be my first year being able to nominate a few excellent blogs for the Edublog Awards. I have voted in the past, but now that I have my own blog I am able to nominate.
My nominations are:

Best individual blog: The Innovative Educator
Best individual tweeter: @buffyjhamilton
Best group blog: Simple K12 Blogs
Best resource sharing blog: Free Technology for Teachers
Most influential blog post: Changed but Still Critical on Blue Skunk Blog
Most influential tweet / series of tweets / tweet based discussion: #tlchat
Best teacher blog: A Geeky Momma's Blog
Best librarian / library blog: Informania
Best educational tech support blog: iLearn Technology
Best educational wiki: TL Virtual Cafe
Best educational webinar series: K12 Online Conference 2010
Best educational use of a virtual world: FETC Virtual Conference and Expo
Best use of a PLN: Reform Symposium 2010
Lifetime achievement: Doug Johnson of the Blue Skunk Blog

This list was really difficult because there were others I wanted to recognize like Cathy Nelson's Techno Tuesday blog and Gwyneth Jones at The Daring Librarian. I am looking forward to seeing who the other nominees will be and, of course, the winners.

Good luck to everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Tamara,
    Thank you so much for the nomination - my first! Being considered for nomination along with rock stars like Cathy Nelson and Gwyneth Jones is indeed a high honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it. I have gotten lots of ideas and inspiration from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you are too kind! Thanks for the mention!
    Cheers!
    ~Gwyneth

    ReplyDelete