Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Day of Learning: Common Core


Preparing for the Common Core standards has become the main priority in my school and district and probably yours too. I was able to bring home several ideas from the NC conference and we've been sharing what we're doing through the TL Virtual Cafe, district training and conference presentations. Now I can add another webinar to that list.
 Kristen Hearne and I will be presenting a webinar on the Simple K12's Day of Learning this Thursday, October 18th. We are presenting "Exploring the Role of Literature in Common Core Standards". All of the webinars are free. You can see the full list for that day here.
We would love to see you there and hope that you'll check out the full list and help yourself prepare as the standards are implemented in your state.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara! Do you know if we will we be able to watch an archive of the session?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think only members can view the archive, but I'll post the presentation slides. It was a similar presentation to the TL Virtual Cafe though.

    ReplyDelete