Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

My entry for this week's meme organized by Teach Mentor Texts is Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts.

Check out the trailer.



I love scary, action-packed books so I definitely loved this one. It is told from the point of view of four different teenagers trying to survive natural disasters and murderous townspeople. Great for your students that enjoy zombie novels, Life As We Knew It, The Kill Order and other fast paced stories.

I'm going to pick up How To Get Your Child to Love Reading by Esme Raji Codell from the library tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. A student loaned me his copy of this. It was definitely scary and action packed! Not quite zombies... may have to read the second book just to find out what's going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought this at our book fair and had it at home when I read your review. When you said it was scary I pushed it to the top of my pile. I was confused by the Nothing chapters, but enjoyed it.

      Delete