Saturday, July 20, 2013

50 States of Middle Grade Lit

You may remember the spectacular map created by Epic Reads showing the United States of YA. Inspired by their map I asked my middle grade lit readers to recommend titles for each state that would be appropriate for middle school. Here is the original post.

Several people gave suggestions and every state was quickly represented.

The fabulous Monique German has put the map together and it is so beautiful. Please go to her blog and check it out.
I know that I'll be printing this in poster size and hanging it up in my library. Will you?

Thanks to all of those that contributed titles and a special shout out to Monique for her hard work creating the map. I love it.

And I love the first two lines of her blog post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment